Friday, December 2, 2011

Ode to Chik Fil A

Oh I love you Chik Fil A
When I'm too tired to play or do much more,
I can take them right to your door.
Strapped in their carseats, happy as can be,
I know I can take a break, albeit breif,
a break is a break and that is the key.
In your playground, they run with delight,
I sit and watch with a sigh of relief,
keeping myself from passing out, is no longer such a fight.
Your food is tasty and they all eat it all, which is something to see,
After all,
you made it into the small list of foods they'll actually eat,
and Lord knows, that list is pretty small (luckily for you and me, nuggets make the cut!).
Your staff is so courteous and I love the little touches like kids placemats and Purell,
A half hour messing up your place for dinner, rather than trying to feed and clean them up at home,
sure is swell.
So thanks to you Chik Fil A,
my go-to-place on a tired day.

No comments:

Post a Comment